2016 May Marche : THIS FRIDAY!!
Just a few days away and still time to join us for what is going to be a great social evening.
This year's Marche will be at the beautiful Grandview Golf Club Mark O'Meara Clubhouse on Friday May 27, from 7-10pm. As you can see below confirmed restaurants include Grandview Golf Club, Deerhurst Resort, Spencer's Tall Trees, 3 Guys and A Stove, Bartlett Lodge, The Mill On Main, Hidden Valley Resort and on and on. You will not leave hungry!
There will also be 5 wineries, 3 beer stations and 2 vodka samplers.
Totem Juice, Wild Muskoka Botanical's and the new maple water drink from Tapped will be combining to make some very interesting…
Garage Sale in Support of The Culture Station Saturday, May 21 9:00 am
The Culture Station, 26 Station Rd
Office items, historical items, perennials, household items donated by members of your own community, and lots more that you don't want to miss! Entertainment by Suzuki Strings and Pop-up and Co-op by The Muskoka North Good Food Co-op.
Household items are gladly accepted! Drop off by 6:00 pm Friday.
Band Shell Grand Opening Saturday, May 21 10:00 am
River Mill Park, Huntsville
Grand opening of the Band Shell at Huntsville's own River Mill Park! Come and hear great music by talented local musicians and celebrate the culture of our town.
Canadian home sales set record in April!
Ottawa, ON, May 16, 2016 – According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales in April 2016 rose to their highest level ever.
- National home sales rose by 3.1% from March to April.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 10.3% compared to April 2015.
- The number of newly listed homes was little changed (-0.2%) from March to April.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 10.3% year-over-year in April.
- The national average sale price climbed 13.1% in April from one year ago; net of the Greater Toronto Area and Greater Vancouver, it was up by 8.7% year-over-year.
Looking for a Muskoka cottage?…